Stanley P. Lieber
Attorney Stanley Perry Lieber has been practicing law since 1973 and focuses his practice on representing clients throughout the civil litigation process. Practicing law since 1973, Stan has handled over 500 trials and draws on his years of experience to bring a high level of representation to each client.
Stan was previously a partner with Sykulski, Lieber & Todd, P.C. Focusing on tortious and contractual litigation, Stan has represented individuals and major corporations, such as Wells Fargo Alarm & Guard, Familian Pipe & Supply, and served as general counsel for the radio station KROQ in Los Angeles. Stan is also a member of the Los Angeles County Bar Qualified Expert Referral Panel.
Email: stan [at] liebergalperin.com
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court, Central District
- United States District Court, Southern District
- United States District Court, Eastern District
- J.D., Southwestern School of Law
- B.A., California State University, Northridge